Minaret Lodge provides luxury accommodation,
including bed and breakfast
in Wanaka, New Zealand.
Located behind the lodge are the guest room chalets. These
uniquely constructed chalets incorporate local timbers and
schist stone, featuring non-toxic materials, and were designed
by award winning Environmental Architects - Schulze Poursoltan.
Each room has fine furniture, local art, private ensuite,
King Size Rooms
Three king size (double / twin / single) guest rooms. Each
with individual art and décor, and own exterior entrance.
One 2-room suite with a king size bedroom, large bathroom
with separate bath and shower, plus lounge with queen size
For Lord of the Rings enthusiasts we offer accommodation in
our unique themed room 'Barlimans' and a special “hobbit
“ menu. See 'Special
Packages' for more information.
All luxury accommodation
- Ensuites including toiletries, heated tiled floors, hair
dryers, bath robes and shower (bath in 2 room suite only)
- Fine linens and furniture
- Telephone, radio/CD, modem port
- Free local calls & Internet usage
- Multi-channel satellite TV, verandah
- Refrigerator, tea and coffee making facilities
- Gourmet cooked breakfast served in the lodge, al
fresco or in the privacy of your room.
- Complimentary espressos, cappucinos, lattes.
- Complimentary welcome drinks & fruit bowl in room.
- Evening canapes with Central Otago wines.
- Optional 3-course dinners, by prior arrangement,
inclusive of wine.
- Lounge / dining room with large open log fire
- Casual dining in the "Greenhouse"
- Music / reading room
- Ski storage and drying facilities
- Private parking
- Non-smoking environment
- Tennis court and spa
- Laundry service
- Internet and business facilities
Complimentary Guest Services
- Tennis, petanque, mountain bikes
- Transfers within the Wanaka town area (8am - 8pm)
- Restaurant and Activities reservation services
> Contact us for more information.